Roland Rickett's Indigo on Botanical Colors

Louise Yale

Have been watching the free Feedback Friday presentations from Botanical
Colors, a natural dye source based in Seattle, since COVID appeared in our
lives.

The previous presentations are available on the site

www.botanicalcolors.com

Next Friday, the presenter will be Roland Ricketts on Indigo.
Friday, December 18, 2020, 9 AM Pacific Time on Zoom

RSVP on the Botanical Colors site.

No affiliations or connections except that I have enjoyed the presentations.

Louise, occasional natural dyer

Lala de Dios

I agree, Catharine Ellis, John Marshall, Aboubakar Fofana and so many others I just can’t remember. Very interesting and instructive. I take my hat off!

No affiliation whatsoever. I wish somebody would organize something similar about weaving…

Lala de Dios

Indigo Estudio Textil
Ciempozuelos, 3
28359 Titulcia - Madrid
Tel. +34 91 8010907 - 658 059627
@laladedios5
https://www.facebook.com/lala.dedios.7

Elizabeth Moncrief

The key is to become a member of Smithsonian. That way you’re able to watch these ‘live’ and ask questions

Also GW Museum

Sent from liz's iPhone
Www.aweaversway.com
Instagram:    Moncriefliz

On Dec 11, 2020, at 11:56 AM, Lala de Dios <laladedios@...> wrote:

I agree, Catharine Ellis, John Marshall, Aboubakar Fofana and so many others I just can’t remember. Very interesting and instructive. I take my hat off!

No affiliation whatsoever. I wish somebody would organize something similar about weaving…

Lala de Dios

Indigo Estudio Textil
Ciempozuelos, 3
28359 Titulcia - Madrid
Tel. +34 91 8010907 - 658 059627
@laladedios5
https://www.facebook.com/lala.dedios.7

Louise Yale

Not a Smithsonian member but I watch the presentations live and can ask
questions.
Louise

wrote:

I agree, Catharine Ellis, John Marshall, Aboubakar Fofana and so many
others I just can’t remember. Very interesting and instructive. I take
my hat off!

No affiliation whatsoever. I wish somebody would organize something
similar about weaving…

Lala de Dios

Indigo Estudio Textil
Ciempozuelos, 3
28359 Titulcia - Madrid
Tel. +34 91 8010907 - 658 059627
@laladedios5
https://www.facebook.com/lala.dedios.7

Diane

The Botanical Colors videos have nothing to do with the Smithsonian.  They are available for viewing after the live presentation here:  https://botanicalcolors.com/tag/feedback-friday/

(Not that there's anything wrong with joining the Smithsonian!)

Diane Pigg