source for tapestry warp

nancy

good morning , good persons, and pre-holiday greetings to all.

i live in rural northern california and have a friend on the coast west of me who has now run out of tapestry warp.   she has asked me, and i am asking you folks.  could you tell me/us/her an online source for proper tapestry warp.

i dont know what sett she uses tho she is weaving on laploom size.  any information will be gratefully received.

thank you.  /s/nancy biggins

https://www.avg.com

Su Butler

>>> has now run out of tapestry warp.   she has asked me, and I am asking you folks.  could you tell me/us/her an >>>online source for proper tapestry warp.

Hello Nancy......

If your friend wants 12/6 or 12/9 seine twine, simply google it and there are a lot of resources listed.  Apparently there was, or perhaps is, a shortage of this, but you can look that up to or contact the vendors to see what they have in stock.  If she is using something else for warp it would help to know what that is in order to offer recommendations for sources.

Su Butler

Susan Lee-Bechtold

If she uses wool, Espanola Valley Fiber Arts Center is a source-the other Su, in NM

>>> has now run out of tapestry warp.   she has asked me, and I am asking you folks.  could you tell me/us/her an >>>online source for proper tapestry warp.

Hello Nancy......

If your friend wants 12/6 or 12/9 seine twine, simply google it and there are a lot of resources listed.  Apparently there was, or perhaps is, a shortage of this, but you can look that up to or contact the vendors to see what they have in stock.  If she is using something else for warp it would help to know what that is in order to offer recommendations for sources.

Su Butler

Image removed by sender.