Topics

Virtual weaving show and sale

Lynn Baritelle

A fascinating and inspiring look at what textile artists are doing in Scotland, particularly. Thanks for the link

Robyn Spady

Stunning work!  I was intrigued and impressed with the range of work and how well it was presented.  Plus, I bought a few things.

Thank you for sharing, Eileen.

Mimi Anderson

Wow!  What gorgeous work!  Like Amy, I’m still looking, and drooling.  Makes me feel okay again!

Mimi

Mimi Anderson

On Aug 22, 2020, at 6:51 AM, Eileen Driscoll <EFD2@...> wrote:

This Scottish weaving show has some wonderful weavers and weaving.  Well worth a look, and an inspiration for replacing in person shows.

Lala de Dios

Thank you Eileen, this is a really atractive marketplace with beautiful textiles. And Dovecot is well worth supporting too. I am sharing the information with other associations.

Kind regards.

Lala de Dios

Indigo Estudio Textil
Ciempozuelos, 3
28359 Titulcia - Madrid
Tel. 91 8010907 - 658 059627
www.indigotextil.com
Skype Lala de Dios
www.indigotextil.com
https://www.facebook.com/lala.dedios.7
https://www.facebook.com/IndigoEstudioTextil?fref=ts

jody Williams

Thank you. I will take up the offer and pass this site on to my fiber friends.

Jody in Tucson

On Aug 22, 2020, at 6:51 AM, Eileen Driscoll <efd2@...> wrote:

This Scottish weaving show has some wonderful weavers and weaving.  Well worth a look, and an inspiration for replacing in person shows.

Amy N

I'll second that!  I've just spent the last hour shopping and drooling.  Gorgeous work and beautifully presented!

Amy

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 8:51 AM Eileen Driscoll <efd2@...> wrote:
This Scottish weaving show has some wonderful weavers and weaving.  Well worth a look, and an inspiration for replacing in person shows.

Eileen Driscoll