Warping Wheel variation

Linda Madden

Some time back there was talk on weave tech of a new warping wheel (not the AVL Warping Wheel) which was motorized and I think it might have been square.  Does anyone have any information about this device?

yellowdress_54 <yellowdress54@...>

Google warping square...

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 4:15 PM Linda Madden <LindaDMadden@...> wrote:
Some time back there was talk on weave tech of a new warping wheel (not the AVL Warping Wheel) which was motorized and I think it might have been square.  Does anyone have any information about this device?

Leslie Comstock <chewyknits@...>

suki248

It is the Warping Wheel.

http://sawyerbee.com/warping-square.html

It has received good reviews.

On 11/7/2019 5:15 PM, Linda Madden wrote:
Some time back there was talk on weave tech of a new warping wheel (not the AVL Warping Wheel) which was motorized and I think it might have been square.  Does anyone have any information about this device?

Jill S

No, it is the Warping Square. The Warping Wheel is an AVL product. It's important to differentiate the two, especially when it comes to asking for help with one. For a relevant example, many people will ask for help for their "warping wheels" when they are in fact talking about a warping reel/mill. This leads to wrong advice and confusion on the part of both the person wanting help and the person giving advice.

Jill