Testing the new format

Sally O

Photo loading was easy! (Bamboo towel woven by Frances Irwin Handweaver Deb K.)

It's terrific to see all the image and file folders are intact, and the messaging format is not that different from before.

Thank you to Amy for initiating the migration, and to all who have contributed content over nearly twenty years!

Jami Johnson

Great job Amy!  The picture from Sally looked great, in the body of the letter.  And I got into the io website to look at old photos easily and quickly!

Thanks for your leadership in this improvement.

Jami

Carol Kapheim <cak66@...>

How do we access the group. ?

On Nov 7, 2019, at 9:14 AM, Jami Johnson <jamijohnlv@...> wrote:

Great job Amy!  The picture from Sally looked great, in the body of the letter.  And I got into the io website to look at old photos easily and quickly!

Thanks for your leadership in this improvement.

Jami

sandrarude

weavetech@groups.io

On 11/7/2019 6:06 PM, Carol Kapheim wrote:
How do we access the group. ?