Silver Needles Cone Winder

suki248

I have one that I would be willing to sell. It works fine and I have a bunch of cones that go with it.

DH found me an old industrial one to use - I think he likes the winding more than I do.

Asking $125.

We are in FL and will return to CT in early May (that is where the cone winder is right now.)

Charlene

Popcorn Does This To Your Brain (Proof)
clearstateofmind.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5c8563749f997637375c3st02vuc

Mo B

I'm interested.... But not sure what it is. Can you send a photo?

On Mar 10, 2019, at 3:20 PM, charlene schurch caloosa@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

I have one that I would be willing to sell. It works fine and I have a
bunch of cones that go with it.

DH found me an old industrial one to use - I think he likes the winding
more than I do.

Asking $125.

We are in FL and will return to CT in early May (that is where the cone
winder is right now.)

Charlene

Popcorn Does This To Your Brain (Proof)
clearstateofmind.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5c8563749f997637375c3st02vuc

Mo B

Found pictures and video online. I am interested and can wait for you to return...

Maureen Borg
413-896-6742

On Mar 10, 2019, at 3:20 PM, charlene schurch caloosa@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

I have one that I would be willing to sell. It works fine and I have a
bunch of cones that go with it.

DH found me an old industrial one to use - I think he likes the winding
more than I do.

Asking $125.

We are in FL and will return to CT in early May (that is where the cone
winder is right now.)

Charlene

Popcorn Does This To Your Brain (Proof)
clearstateofmind.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5c8563749f997637375c3st02vuc

Marguerite Kaufman

I could not figure out how to reply to you directly, but I will take the one offered by Charlene.
Marguerite

Marguerite Kaufman

I would be happy to send you a check and wait until May to get the cone winder. Let me know what you want to do.
Marguerite 650 851-5777

Mo B

Sorry...I did not realize your message was in response to someone looking...

If they do not take it I am still interested....

On Mar 10, 2019, at 4:24 PM, kaufman@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

I could not figure out how to reply to you directly, but I will take the one offered by Charlene.

Marguerite

Teresa Ruch

I also would be interested in a back up silver needle winder.
Teresa Ruch

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 2:02 PM Mo B most438@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

Sorry...I did not realize your message was in response to someone looking...

If they do not take it I am still interested....

On Mar 10, 2019, at 4:24 PM, kaufman@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

I could not figure out how to reply to you directly, but I will take the one offered by Charlene.

Marguerite

suki248

Sorry all of this was on the list.  Thought it was private with first poster.

The winder has been spoken for with a back up. If that does not work out - will re post to the list in May.

Charlene

On 3/10/2019 3:20 PM, charlene schurch caloosa@... [WeaveTech] wrote:

I have one that I would be willing to sell. It works fine and I have a
bunch of cones that go with it.

DH found me an old industrial one to use - I think he likes the winding
more than I do.

Asking $125.

We are in FL and will return to CT in early May (that is where the cone
winder is right now.)

Charlene

Popcorn Does This To Your Brain (Proof)
clearstateofmind.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5c8563749f997637375c3st02vuc

alaskajean1

The daughter and son-in-law of the man who made the Silver Needles Cone Winder are the ones repairing them and creating new ones.  I'm thinking I have their address downstairs.  Will look for it tomorrow.  They repaired mine a couple of years ago.

Jean Bartos

---
https://www.avg.com