Ingrid Boesel

jacquardweaver@aol.com <jacquardweaver@...>

So very sorry. Prayers to her family!

Sigrid Piroch

On Dec 14, 2018, at 2:44 PM, 'margcoe@...' margcoe@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

It is with great sadness I report that Ingrid died at 5 am today. It was not unexpected.

Ingrid’s contributions to weaving, and to complex weaving in particular are incalculable. We will long remember her.

Marg Coe
www.e-weave-online.thinkific.com

Maryse

I remember my workshops with Ingrid fondly, a great teacher, and a great person!-the other Su in Santa Fe

Su, How can I open your pictures?  Thanks you.  Maryse

Susan Lee-Bechtold

I remember my workshops with Ingrid fondly, a great teacher, and a great person!-the other Su in Santa Fe

It is with great sadness I report that Ingrid died at 5 am today. It was not unexpected.

Ingrid’s contributions to weaving, and to complex weaving in particular are incalculable. We will long remember her.

Marg Coe
www.e-weave-online.thinkific.com

Sara von Tresckow

Sad to hear, thanks for the update.

Sara von Tresckow, Fond du Lac, WI
sarav@...
http://www.woolgatherers.com Dutch Master Loom/Spinning Chairs/Öxabäck
Looms, visit us in Fond du Lac or contact us about your weaving/spinning
needs

Denise

I do remember a lecture to our Guild sometime in the early 2000. I was still relatively new to weaving and I was stunned to see her work and learn of this mysterious new weaving program she and her husband had created. What a contribution she made! Thanks, Marg, for letting us know.

mncwvr

I very much enjoyed my interactions with Ingrid over the years, as I know many, many others did as well. She was a kind soul. Her contributions to our weaving community are immeasurable. She is at peace now.

Harriette

Jane Orr Drevo

So sorry to hear about Ingrid. Thanks for letting us know

Sent from Loom room
Perry Drevo
301 520 4967

good2weave@...

Such very sad news about Ingrid.

I have such good memories of the workshop I took with her here in the UK in 2007 - a brilliant teacher - I learnt so much.

Lesley

---In WeaveTech@..., <margcoe@...> wrote :

It is with great sadness I report that Ingrid died at 5 am today. It was not unexpected.

Ingrid’s contributions to weaving, and to complex weaving in particular are incalculable. We will long remember her.

Marg Coe
www.e-weave-online.thinkific.com

Agnes Hauptli

Very sad news indeed, she was a treasure, full of knowledge that she shared widely. Have got fond memories of her

Agnes

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 9:12 AM Sandra Rude sandra@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

So sorry to hear it. Ingrid was a kind and generous soul, always willing
to share her knowledge and expertise with others.

On 12/14/2018 11:44 AM, 'margcoe@...' margcoe@...
[WeaveTech] wrote:
> It is with great sadness I report that Ingrid died at 5 am today. It was not unexpected.
>
> Ingrid’s contributions to weaving, and to complex weaving in particular are incalculable. We will long remember her.
>
> Marg Coe
> www.e-weave-online.thinkific.com

sandrarude

So sorry to hear it. Ingrid was a kind and generous soul, always willing to share her knowledge and expertise with others.

On 12/14/2018 11:44 AM, 'margcoe@...' margcoe@... [WeaveTech] wrote:
It is with great sadness I report that Ingrid died at 5 am today. It was not unexpected.

Ingrid’s contributions to weaving, and to complex weaving in particular are incalculable. We will long remember her.

Marg Coe
www.e-weave-online.thinkific.com

margcoe