Errata page for Missing Monograph

Linda Davis <tomlin@...>

Many thanks to those of you who have purchased my book, Bateman Weaves, the Missing Monograph, released in January 2017. It recently came to my attention that there is an error on p. 35 so I have published an errata sheet that is available on my website: http://handwovencreations.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Bateman-Monograph-6-17-18-P35-Errata.pdf .

Linda Davis

http://handwovencreations.com/

Erica de Ruiter <ederuiter@...>

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad