Dig. cameras

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

I would suggest in getting a couple of the new digital camera magazines
that are out there now and check them out.
This is good advice ! We use Macintosh computers, so we looked at a dig.
camera comparison chart in a Mac magazine and our Canon was one of the two
models rated at the top, for a 2.1 or more mpxl. It was also the featured
editors choice. I figured that they knew more than we did.

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California

Murphy, Alice <amurphy@...>

Could someone name a few of these magazines, I want to do some research!
Alice in MO

"Weavers get warped, Spinners get a twist, Dulcimer players fret but Librarians get booked!"