Compudobby

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

I never had the manual dobby and I've never regretted for one nanosecond
the purchase of the CompuDobby.
Along this thread I wondered if there's anywhere one could buy a complete,
used manual dobby ?

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

I have a friend with a 60" 12 shaft Leclerc dobby loom for sale.
Joanne
Well,
I haven't room for another 60, I'm just looking for the actual dobby
device, hoping there's one lying in an attic somewhere !
What does a new manual dobby sell for, I wonder ?

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California

Joanne Hall <jah@...>

Hi Bill,

Bill Koepp wrote:

I never had the manual dobby and I've never regretted for one nanosecond
the purchase of the CompuDobby.
Along this thread I wondered if there's anywhere one could buy a complete,
used manual dobby ?

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California

Joanne Hall
Elkhorn Mountains Weaving Studio
50 Hall Lane
Clancy, MT 59634