From: Antony & Donna Maurer [mailto:maad@bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 3:41 AM
To: WeaveTech@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [WeaveTech] Australia

Here is a link to a fantastic page with all that is happening in
Australian textiles:

http://www.ggcreations.com.au/tafta/news.html

I'm not sure about the meat market - I have only heard about it
vaguely and don't really know what it is.

Let me know if I can be of more help.

Donna

On 2 Sep 01, at 13:10, Jeffrey D. & Martha H. Hubbar wrote:

We are going to be in Melbourne, Australia, from Sept. 16 - 20. Can
anyone
suggest must-see fiber related things going on at that time? Is the Meat
Market (I think that's the name of it) still in operation?

Martha

Antony & Donna Maurer <maad@...>