Bill's Website....

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

I would love to be able to do that but I have to master my 4 harness first...>
Well, the 4 harness loom is a wonderful tool; there's so many weaves to do
and then you can attach one of the shaft switching devices onto it and -
Taa Daa ! You have a loom with 80 or 100 blocks of design !
I do mostly shaft switching or Summer & Winter multi-shaft symmetrical
designs. Weaving is fun, learning is fun; you'll never learn it all, just
keep having fun !

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in Central California

Joyce Chance <jachance@...>

Bill, I don't have a clue about this shaft switching device you refer
to. Is there a book or some place where I can learn about it?
Joyce

Brucie <bruciec@...>

At 08:47 AM 8/21/01 -0400, you wrote:
Bill, I don't have a clue about this shaft switching device you refer
to. Is there a book or some place where I can learn about it?
Joyce
This is a device developed by Peter Collingwood. Both of his rug books
show the mechanism.
Brucie