Re: Track lighting....

Bill Koepp <bgkoe@...>

It is possible to put tracks in the ceiling and buy outlet plugs that fit
into the track, as well as track lights.
This is true, however every track has a labeled maximum total wattage and to
go over that total is risky. I put track lighting in our garage for
attending to our pampered old sports car. I wanted good light so I ordered
extra cans for the track at the time I bought it; upon assembling the track
and cans I soon concluded that I couldn't use high wattage in every can or
I'd overlaod the track and risk bad things. I compromised by using lower
wattage bulbs where the light wasn't a high priority.
Tracks are fun and mini-spot bulbs work well in the cans.

Electri-tech talk:
( Volts X Amps = Watts, Amps = Watts divided by Volts )

Happy Shuttling ! - Bill Koepp in California

" Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets
after them. "