Ride share from Knoxville Airport to Marriott Sunday afternoon?

P George

While checking travel reservations pre-seminars, I just noticed that there doesn't seem to be any hotel shuttle service for downtown Knoxville!
Is there anyone else flying in tomorrow mid afternoon who would like to share a cab or Lyft with me? My flight arrives at 2:00, with luggage pickup I expect to be looking for n transportation around 3:00-3:30.  If you're in the same situation...send me a personal message a.s.a.p.!

If anyone knows of other ways to get from the airport to the Marriott...please post them here.

Look forward to seeing many of you soon!
Patrice George