New book published by Complex Weavers

Amy N

Hi all - the much anticipated new book from Complex Weavers has just arrived here from the printer yesterday.

If this is the first you're hearing about it, there's a great write up about the book here: https://www.complex-weavers.org/40th-anniversary-book/

It will be available for sale through the Complex Weavers website as soon as I get home from CW Seminars and Convergence, so probably around July 18th.

If you pre-ordered it (and aren't going to be at Seminars), I'll be in touch then too about collecting payment.

And if you will be at Convergence and didn't pre-order, the Yarn Barn - Kansas will have copies for sale in their booth starting Friday.

Thanks,
Amy Norris
currently wearing the hat of Complex Weavers-Merchandise