Pac NW travel recs

Penny Lacroix

Hi all,

I hope this is not outside the scope of this group. My husband and I are going to be in the Vancouver/Seattle area for a week in late May-early June. I'm looking for fiber- related things to do.

I've heard that Salt Spring Island is an artsy area. Can anyone give us specific recommendations of places to visit?

Are there fiber features on Vancouver Island? What about over the border in the US?

We are outdoorsy, active people. Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated,  including regarding where to stay. Feel free to PM me if you feel your reply is outside the interest of the group. weaver39@...

TIA!

Best,
 Penny