Ramie yarn for weaving

Isabelle Fusey

Is it possible to buy fine ramie yarn for weaving anywhere these days?

I have been reading about casement fabric woven in the 1950s with ramie. See link and photo for an example of a casment woven by Emily Belding. Where would that ramie have come from?
https://www.moma.org/collection/works/1589

I read in the archives of this group that Robin&Russ used to sell ii. They sourced it from a mill in Switzerland which eventually shut down.There is description of this mill in a 1967 issue of warp and weft http://www2.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/periodicals/ww_20_09.pdf.  And appararently ramie used to grow in Florida but presumably this industry does not exist anymore.

Isabelle