Weavers Guild of Boston is Celebrating an Anniversary

Mary Mandarino

Hello Fellow Weavers,
The Weavers Guild of Boston is celebrating its 100th Anniversary.   Please find a recap below of the events that will be held to celebrate our anniversary.

Charles River Museum of Industry & Innovation, 154 Moody Street, Waltham MA
(Public Parking off Pine and Cooper Streets)
charlesrivermuseum.org
April 6 - December 31, 2022:
The museum is open Wednesday - Saturday.  Exhibit showcases the WGB's history, ratings and weaving.
Lecture Series:
 - May 11th - Marjie Thompson
 - June 15th - Zoey Lawson
 - September 21 - John Colony, Harrisville Designs
Family and Youth Workshops
 - April 16th - Family Workshop
 - April 20th - Potholder Workshop
 - May 21st - Inkle Band Workshop

Fuller Craft Museum:  455 Oak Street, Brockton, MA
fullercraft.org
May 14 - October 16, 2022
The Fuller is open from Tuesday through Sunday
Opening Reception - Meet the Artists - May 14th from 3 - 5PM
Exhibit showcases 32 juried pieces of members' woven art, a cascading waterfall of 100 scarves, and the Covid Closet Clean-up Collaborative Quilt,

If you are in the area - please add these two locations on your agenda - not to be missed.

Mary Mandarino