specialty yarn

Elizabeth Moncrief

I have an old cone of specialty yarn and would love to find more
50/2/5 pearl cotton
This is size 50 single - hence the 50
Plied - hence the 2
5 strands of this 2 ply
They are not twisted together but are simply wound together onto the cone
They look almost like a ribbon yarn until you see that its actually like 5 sewing threads wound onto the cone together
I could purchase a 50/2 pearl cotton if its out there somewhere and wind 5 ends together but would rather purchase a cone.
Please look thru your stash. I didnt even know that I had it in mine (purchased maybe 20 years ago) and who knows who had it before me. Thanks.

Liz Moncrief
Www.aweaversway.com
Instagram: moncriefliz