Re: Equipment question

Sharon Schulze

Angel wings generally have some sort of clamp on them, don’t they? I am wondering if they are perhaps pieces from a hobby setup? I don’t have one, but it kind of looks like that I think.

On Sep 14, 2021, at 8:51 PM, Lorelei Caracausa <beeweaverstudio@...> wrote:

think they call them "angel wings" hold lease sticks

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 6:35 PM Diane de Souza <dyeingtoweave@...> wrote:
These are part of some equipment in an estate sale - I have no idea what they are - any ideas? 

They are about 11" long and there are 25 of them.



Join to automatically receive all group messages.