Re: Balloon Fiesta

Margaret Welch

Could it have been weaver’s.?  It was back when my joints and brain worked.

On Sep 4, 2021, at 16:38, Jennifer via groups.io <senoradeltelar@...> wrote:

 Thanks, I looked her up in Handwoven indexes and balloons.  Couldn’t find either.  I’ll keep looking and thanks again.  Jennifer

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, 1:53 PM, Margaret Welch via groups.io <megwelch@...> wrote:

LONG ago an engineer was working out one in a Handwoven, I think  A model ended up in her child's bedroom.  Meg Welch

On Sep 4, 2021, at 2:53 PM, Jennifer via groups.io <senoradeltelar@...> wrote:

Hi All, Do any of you know where I might find an eight harness draft for a hot air balloon?  I’m going to be the featured artist of the month at our art gallery in Albuquerque and thought that it would be fun to get into the spirit of the balloon fiesta.  Any ideas would be helpful.  Thanks, Jennifer