Re: Live tension for ashford Katie table loom #tableloom

Pamela Graham

Thanks for the info. I actually have that book…will check it out.
Pam

On Jun 11, 2021, at 6:21 PM, Janell Neulinger <janell.neulinger@...> wrote:

Hi!

I decided to supplement my floor loom with an Ashford Katie table loom for portability, and while I wait for it to arrive I thought I would get the live tension bits ready.

Folks with small looms for narrow <=12” warps: how much weight are you using on the ‘heavy’ side? And what are you using?

My idea was to use a beam-width length of rebar (or stainless laboratory ‘cage’ bar). The big loom has a pair of canoe anchors… I am familiar with the concept and just looking for specific implementation info for teensy looms.

thanks!

—janell