Re: Nell Znamierowski

Sara von Tresckow

Sad. I learned to weave using her "Step by Step Weaving" from Golden Press.
It was a fantastic introduction. Every step of the process was documented -
first on a simple home built frame (yes, I made mine in the basement), then
on a rigid heddle loom, then on a table loom and finally on a floor loom
with side by side diagrams. It made each step clear how it was performed on
the various types of looms one could use. There are still copies out there
on used book sites - would recommend again to new weavers.
Her professional experience shows in her work.

Sara von Tresckow, Fond du Lac, WI
sarav@woolgatherers.com
http://www.woolgatherers.com Dutch Master Loom/Spinning Chairs/Öxabäck
Looms, visit us in Fond du Lac or contact us about your weaving/spinning
needs