Re: Any spinners out there? Drive band question

Lisa Davy

Inter-Lace is the brand name

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 4:33 PM Louise Yale via groups.io <cafeina=pacific.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Lisa
Googled 'speed laces for running shoes' and had lots of products but all
seem to have a plastic lock or metal capsule for the closure which I don't
think would work on a spinning wheel to create a smooth spin.

Do you have a brand name? Even if they are out of business, I might get
some leads from that info.

Thanks.
Louise