nancy biggins asks

nancy

good persons,

in the late 1970s a woman woodworker in willits, california built me a vertical tapestry loom to the schematics of jeanpierre larochette.  it is fine furniture quality of hardwoods and steel or metal frames.  unfortunately, she moved to the bay area to find more gainful employment and i have lost her name.

as i am trying to document my looms and related tools and objects against dying someday, i am trying to find her name.   i know i paid her either $700or$750 which was a lot of money in those days but i have always believed what she crafted/built is/was well worth it.

if any of you know or remember the name of such a person, i would really appreciate having it.  i dont need to or want to contact her.  i only want to paste the id/etc on base of loom and add it to my notebook of possessions

thank you, nancy biggins

https://www.avg.com