Re: source for tapestry warp

Susan Lee-Bechtold

If she uses wool, Espanola Valley Fiber Arts Center is a source-the other Su, in NM

From: weavetech@groups.io [mailto:weavetech@groups.io] On Behalf Of Su Butler
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 7:41 AM
To: weavetech@groups.io
Subject: Re: [weavetech] source for tapestry warp

>>> has now run out of tapestry warp.   she has asked me, and I am asking you folks.  could you tell me/us/her an >>>online source for proper tapestry warp.

Hello Nancy......

If your friend wants 12/6 or 12/9 seine twine, simply google it and there are a lot of resources listed.  Apparently there was, or perhaps is, a shortage of this, but you can look that up to or contact the vendors to see what they have in stock.  If she is using something else for warp it would help to know what that is in order to offer recommendations for sources.

Su Butler

Image removed by sender.