Re: Heddles and sharpies

Alaire Rieffel

On my metal heddles I have used nail polish. Yellow, purple, green.... Comes in handy all over the house.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 1:50 PM Charles Colht <chuck@...> wrote:
I used Sharpie "Stained" fabric markers and the colors don't rub off or fade. Regular sharpies don't penetrate the synthetic material
Had to use 2 packs for the 2000 heddles but I only used 4 colors repeated every 4 shafts

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020, 7:19 AM Amy Somerstein <amy.somerstein@...> wrote:
Having colored almost 1000 heddles, I’m hoping for a way to set the color or stop the bleeding as opposed to removing it.  Maybe I’m hoping for the impossible, but I figured it was worth asking.

--
Alaire Rieffel