Re: Heddles and sharpies

Syne Mitchell

Wash them with a color trapper thing in the laundry? Might be worth a shot.

Googling finds that the rubbing alcohol suggestion others have made along with blotting with paper towels may work: https://home.howstuffworks.com/how-to-get-permanent-marker-out-of-clothes.htm#:~:text=Dip%20a%20cloth%20or%20sponge,directed%20in%20the%20washing%20machine.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 8:19 AM Amy Somerstein <amy.somerstein@...> wrote:
Having colored almost 1000 heddles, I’m hoping for a way to set the color or stop the bleeding as opposed to removing it.  Maybe I’m hoping for the impossible, but I figured it was worth asking.