Re: Janet Meany

Sally O

Edited

Oh Joe,

Thank you so much for sharing this difficult news.
I am so very sorry to hear this.

I visited Janet in her home north of Duluth sometime between 2010 and 2014, and I spent a wonderful afternoon with her and her husband. I got to see all her amazing looms in the lower level. I was delighted when she came to the weaving history conference just a few years ago, and when she and Paula showed up at Convergence Milwaukee for the rag rug show and share in 2016 – I think there were more than 100 in attendence at that single event – it was a bit like having two rocks stars sitting in the front row of the audience.

She will be more than missed.
Sally