Re: Heddles and sharpies

Laura Sniderman

Alcohol might remove excess or all of the marker.  I use a small jar of car touch up paint and a q-tip to mark the top of heddles so they all slant the same way when threading onto the heddle bars.
Laura Sniderman
Ada, MI

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 10:08 AM Amy Somerstein <amy.somerstein@...> wrote:
I bought some bright colored sharpies to mark my heddles. They are labeled “permanent marker”. 24 hours later, the color smudges.   I’m assuming I overdid the amount of marker needed. Has anybody had the same experience, or have any suggestions of what to do to fix this?? Obviously I don’t want any marker coming off on my yarn. The only thing I can think of is to get a damp washcloth and keep scrubbing until they stop bleeding? Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you