Re: Janet Meany

Elizabeth Moncrief

I depended on Janet and her loom manual library to help me investigate old looms, make repairs, and bring them back into service. She’ll be missed by so many, for so many reasons.
Hugs to you, Paula.

Liz Moncrief,    www.aweaversway.com
Instagram address: moncriefliz

On Oct 23, 2020, at 3:26 PM, Joe P <rugsbyjoe@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone

Janet Meany and Paula Pfaff are the two authors of a weaving book called Rag Rug Handbook.
Janet, helped weavers with her loom manual library. Published weaving newsletter twice a year called the Weavers Friend. Janet Meany has passed away. Her family with her at the hospital. No covid-19

Paula Paff, Paula you have my condolence in the passing of you friend Janet.

Janet will be missed

Joe Bear