Re: David Raup's Lace visualizer program #weaving

Pam Rathmell

Edited

I've been fooling around with a virtual machine on my 64bit windows 10 machine, but so far I haven't been able to connect to the internet with it.  I'm also working on running a virtual machine in Linux.  I'll report back with my results, but nothing workable as yet.  Creating a virtual machine in either Windows or Linux isn't for everyone, so I'm hoping that Su's husband gets hold of the source and can modify it.  That would be the best result!

A couple of other points:

As far as I can tell, the Lace program does NOT run in compatability mode on my up-to-date Windows 10 64k operating system (I tried every way possible).
I have the most recent version of Weavepoint, and I don't see any way to visualize lace.