From: weavetech@groups.io On Behalf Of jane@...
Sent: June 26, 2020 1:26 PM
To: weavetech@groups.io
Subject: Re: [weavetech] WIF Visualizer

I tested on Windows 10 (with May updates) and could not reproduce this problem using the FireFox, Chrome, or Edge browsers.

I also tested on Ubuntu Linux where I reliably reproduced this problem using FireFox, but not using Chrome.

Please let me know if you run into this problem using the Chrome browser on Windows 10.

Thanks,
Jane