Re: Remote Learning

Brenda Stultz

I just received a notice that the Modern Quilt Guild is taking their event scheduled for February online instead of holding it in Atlanta.
No idea yet how it will be handled but It may be something our organization may want to investigate..

Transforming the QuiltCon experience to a virtual platform for February 2021 to maximize safety and member involvement! Featuring the same high quality, exclusive educational experience with gorgeous quilts, shopping, and unique social gatherings you

expect from QuiltCon. Stay tuned for more information about this special event.

Brenda