Re: Remote Learning

Mora Jackson

Dear Amy,

it seems there are many that are interested in having an online version of Seminars, including myself. Having the seminars online might also enable people to join who aren't able to travel. Maybe we could have an overall person in charge of organization and tracking the requirements, but have many people helping out with researching the specifics. This would reduce the effort required of putting such a proposal together, first for the board and then hopefully for the real event.
I'm willing to volunteer to help, specifically running the numbers or doing basic research, but am unable to be the main lead. We've been notified that we will be moving, but due to the corona virus, the government keeps changing the rules and our move date has been changed more than half a dozen times in the last four weeks.

Mora Jackson