Re: Education

Sheila Carey

Thanks for the clear explanation Tien.

I have attended workshops and seminars at conferences, workshops given locally where the teacher traveled, and taken on-line courses.  I enjoyed all of them.  All have their place.  But not everyone who is working can schedule vacations to match conferences, and not everyone who is retired is able to save enough to attend distant events. These days many are not willing to travel at all.

I will welcome the opportunity for more virtual learning opportunities in the future, as I’m sure will many others.  I do not look on it as less of a commitment than if I had to travel to the teacher but as a new opportunity to learn.

Sheila

Sheila Carey

Courtenay, BC

sheila@...