Re: Using the internet for remote teaching

Elizabeth Moncrief

I agree with the connectivity issue for many weavers as we still have a lot of rural communities with poor or no reception.

But, just look to what Jane Stafford has done with her on-line guild. I hear that she’s a wonderful success and has a huge following.
It can be done but it takes the right instructor...as I’ve seen some poor on-line instruction also.

Sent from Liz Moncrief,    www.aweaversway.com
Instagram address:   Moncriefliz

On May 3, 2020, at 12:33 PM, Deb <devocjr@...> wrote:

I endorse the online learning fully.  I look forward to the options that it can open up.

Professionally I used webinar often.  I had a very effective firewall in place courtesy of my employer.

Retired and using home-based PC I have tried 3 Zoom Room sessions.  The Anti-virus checker on my PC won’t let me connect due to phishing detected.

I love the idea if online learning.  I wish there was a safer alternative.

Debbie

Debbie Cummings