Re: hot or cold?

Susan Lee-Bechtold

Doesn’t Lorna live near?

From: weavetech@groups.io [mailto:weavetech@groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe P
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 4:38 PM
To: weavetech@groups.io
Subject: Re: [weavetech] hot or cold?

Hi Everyone and Doreen

Doreen I read your post. I just can't stop laughing. I am laughing so hard my eyes are watering.

In my neighborhood. a person will cruise the back alley in a yard, and steal the clothesline, with all of the clothing on it. I was crossing the street to my house and a bicycle came flying out of the back alley and looked like it was being ridden by a basket of wash.

Keep Weaving

Joe Bear in WI U.S.A.