Sent from liz's iPhone
Www.aweaversway.com
Instagram:    Moncriefliz

On Mar 20, 2020, at 2:33 PM, Pat Bullen <spinningwitch24@...> wrote:

ÔĽŅMy husband's father built a lovely loom about 55 years ago.¬† My husband,¬†Larry, an engineer, modified it 15 years later making new pulleys and hooks.¬† Fast forward to 1984 when we got married and I started using the loom and started having trouble with¬†the harnesses jumping their pulleys.¬† Fast forward to our move to¬†WI in the¬†fall of 2018.¬† Larry recently remade the pulleys and discovered some of the hooks he made to attach the harnesses, lams, and treadles are missing.¬† We are looking for a source for new hooks.¬†¬†Harrisville has¬†nice heavy duty lanyard hooks on the end of their treadle chains at $6.50 each.¬† We just want the hooks or something comparable.¬† Any suggestions?¬† We need¬†at least 32 hooks.¬†
Thanks,
Pat and Larry Bullen

"Knitters, Crocheters, Weavers, Quilters, Spinners...
Do not fear self quarantine...
This is what we have been training for"