Re: Sources of inspiration

Sally O

I, too, am enjoying samples arriving from the Cross Country Weaver's 2020 color challenge, "The 3 B's: Birds, Butterflies, & Bugs." (Those of you who are on the mailing list for the traveling notebooks will be in for a treat this coming year!)

My guilds have all cancelled for April, so one of the suggestions we are considering is a virtual "show n tell." Our guild challenge for the year was "Something New" and the presentation was scheduled for next month. The idea is that the participants would send in a photo of their item and write up their tell, and then submit the email to our newsletter person under the subject, "Something New." Each day in April, our newsletter person would use the membership distribution list to share one item, to help the days pass more quickly. When we gather again, we will have a table laid out for all the challenge items.

For those of you who haven't thought of this yet, now is the time to be sure you are carrying your own pen if you have to visit a doctor's office, bank, or other place where you may need to sign documents. Also, I am carrying a stylus so I don't have to touch any screens to complete transactions.