From: weavetech@groups.io <weavetech@groups.io> on behalf of Teresa Ruch <teresaruch@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 2:05 PM
To: weavetech@groups.io <weavetech@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [weavetech] Macomber Loom hook question

I have not found this to be a problem on any macombers I have used. I have only woven on full size mac not baby macs so that might make the difference. I am a production weaver and like the macs because they are faster than my avl.
Teresa

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 10:16 AM Cynthia Broughton <cbroughton5@...> wrote:

Part of the problem with the treadle hooks on Macomber looms is treadling technique. This loom likes the treadles to be released slowly rather than just rapidly lifting the foot off the treadle and letting the shafts drop. Other looms seem not to be bothered this way. If the treadling is gentile the loom behaves better.

Cynthia