AVL K-series software UpDate

Igor Raven

Went through an upgrade of the software on and AVL K series loom this morning.  Had a few problems most of which were operator error and computer security interference at my end.
Bob and Tim at AVL were very helpful and understanding.
After the upgrade was complete, which actually my computer was working only took a few minutes. Was very successful and I think made the system function much more smoothly and intuitively.
The way the loom is now operating I find it a very pleasant and smooth weaving experience.
igor