Re: ADMIN - donations accepted, but not required

Susan Lee-Bechtold

I don’t do pay pal, can I have an address?-the other Su

From: weavetech@groups.io [mailto:weavetech@groups.io] On Behalf Of Amy N
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 9:26 PM
To: weavetech@groups.io
Subject: [weavetech] ADMIN - donations accepted, but not required

Hi all - several of you have generously offered to support the financial cost of the move from Yahoogroups to groups.io.

First of all, let me say thank you for the kind offers.  Just hearing that you wanted to support the continued survival of WeaveTech warms my heart.

Secondly, here's the current situation: in order to utilize the groups.io transfer service, I was required to upgrade the WeaveTech membership which cost $110 for the first year.  I don't believe we will need to maintain the Premium membership after this year unless we need the storage -- and it doesn't look like we are anywhere close.  I expect we'll be able to drop back to a free groups.io account at the end of the year.  If we end up needing to maintain the Premium membership in the future, I will address the subject with the group as a whole.

So, if you'd like to contribute a couple of dollars to offset the $110 I've paid, that would be appreciated.  But it is not required.

You can send money via PayPal (web@...) or Venmo (amyfibre).

Thank you all again for your patience.  I'm glad for all our sake's that the considerable wisdom in our archives has been preserved.

Amy Norris
Admin, WeaveTech