March 2020 Workshops in Champaign-Urbana, IL

Amy N

It looks like this is the only conversation that did not get transferred from YahooGroups to groups.io, so I am reposting a summary plus the attachments here for our archives. -- Amy

From Jane Barry, November 4, 2019:

Here are some details that will soon be available on our website (cuswg.org)
And descriptions of the classes can always be seen on Robyn Spady’s website robyn@...

March 9-10, 2020   Robyn Spady workshop FAB FOUR.  Location:  Homer Lake Forest Preserve, Homer IL  Member price, $195, Non-Members $245

March 10, 2020, 6:30 p.m.  Robyn will be presenting a program on color at our Guild meeting

March 11-12, 2010  Robyn Spady workshop BLOCK PARTY  and retreat.   Location:  Allerton Park, Monticello, IL Member price $345, Non-Members $445
Note:  This workshop/retreat is in the fabulous Allerton House and includes Wed night accommodation and meals during the retreat. (allerton.illinois.edu)