Hi Amy

I am receiving your posts #1 and #2.

Louise in NorCal

On 10/23/2019 7:57 PM, amyfibre@... [WeaveTech] wrote:

I've sent this update message to the list twice already today, and since it's not appearing, I'm trying to see if it will post by replying to an earlier message.  If it comes through more than once, my apologies.

  1. We are now queued for the transfer to groups.io.
  2. I do not know how long it will take before they get to us, but I will keep you posted.
  3. Once the transfer has been done, you should each receive an automated email letting you know that you have been added to WeaveTech at groups.io.
  4. At that point, if you are going to post, please do so at the new groups.io location.
  5. When the transfer is complete, I will see what, if anything, was not transferred, and whether I can move it myself.
  6. Also, when the transfer is complete, I will set all new posts to Yahoogroups to be moderated so that I can gently remind you to move the conversation to groups.io.

Thanks for your patience,

Amy Norris

Admin, WeaveTech

amy@...