Re: Megado dobby 2.0 file problem solved

Sara von Tresckow

Sally,
Thank you for the concise explanation.
I have noticed, over the years, that some wif files imported into my weaving
software show slight differences in the colors and display when used in a
program other than the one used to create the wif.
I also generally look carefully when first opened and recreate the original
file, then save it both as wif and "native" format for that program. Any
files sent to my Toika dobby are first rendered clean in Weavepoint and then
saved as Weavepoint files.
Weavepoint has an option when saving to wif format to include both treadling
and liftplan in the file. Fiberworks simply saves the file as wif with no
options.

Sara von Tresckow, Fond du Lac, WI
sarav@...
http://www.woolgatherers.com Dutch Master Loom/Spinning Chairs/Öxabäck
Looms, visit us in Fond du Lac or contact us about your weaving/spinning
needs