Megado dobby 2.0 file problem solved

Karen Donde

Regarding the problem I had with Louet dobby 2.0 not opening a new lift plan WIF yesterday, I resolved it. Apparently it was a Fiberworks issue. With fresh eyes this morning, I decided to try quitting my Fiberworks program, and then waiting a beat before reopening. I reopened the original draft, converted to lift plan, saved as a FW file, then saved again as a WIF. Moved it to the USB and it opened right up in the weaving window. Just finished weaving the sample.

I tend to keep FW files open or minimized in the dock for a long time while working on them or waiting to get them on loom. FW must have needed a refresh.

Thanks to those who responded with offers to help.

Karen