Re: Manual for a Cherryville loom

Elizabeth Moncrief

Joe Bear, you’re a light in the darkness.  Always with a good word, a positive spirit and lots of encouragement.  The ‘manual’ would describe assembly, but more importantly, the parts that came with the original package.  I’ll keep at it and see if we (my CA friend and I) can resolve her loom issues long distance.  Hands on would be much more efficient, but its a LONG drive from Washington State.   :+)
Hugs to you for your good words.

Sent from Liz Moncrief,    www.aweaversway.com

On Aug 16, 2019, at 12:46 PM, Joe P rugsbyjoe@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone and Liz

I would not give up just yet.

Where was the loom made?  Contact the better business Some of the old school people might know some one to help you out.
In that area. Like a family member.

Do they have a weaving school or weaving guild in that area?

Patient office for the area the loom was built should have a set of blue prints that would also include loom set up instructions.

I would also join a couple of other on line weaving lists

I am sure your friend does not have the only loom that Cherryville loom built.

I will say this if I go on the hunt for something. It might take a while but if I want something I don't give up. It to me is a treasure hunt.

Happy hunting Liz

Keep Weaving
Joe Bear in WI U.S.A.