Re: Manual for a Cherryville loom

Elizabeth Moncrief

Thanks for your replies and suggestions that I can find the information in books.  I have any number of books including the Osterkamp series and all of them detail the operation of the CB with horses, so I understand the mechanics pretty well.
This person is simply asking for a manual for her loom so I’m hoping that someone out there might have one tucked away. Thanks again for your suggestions.  I knew that if there were a manual out there somewhere, this group would know.   Liz

Sent from Liz Moncrief,    www.aweaversway.com

On Aug 15, 2019, at 8:13 PM, Elizabeth Moncrief l.moncrief@... [WeaveTech] <WeaveTech@...> wrote:

Friends, this may be a bit out of your wheelhouse and  I realize that a CB loom may be too basic to ask this group, but I’m trying to assist someone in Canada with her loom - via long distance emails.  She has a Cherryville CB loom and desperately wants a manual for it.  The loom has horses rather than rollers or pulleys.  I’m hoping that someone out there will know how to obtain a manual or have a good manual for a standard CB with horses.  I’ve tried Janet Meany and she doesn’t have one to fit. Both of us would be grateful.  Thanks for your time. Liz

Sent from Liz Moncrief,    www.aweaversway.com