Date: Monday, February 18, 2019 at 5:47 PM
Subject: RE: [WeaveTech] Drawdown comparison

Here is one of the files - that wanted 40 shafts. I put it into Weavepoint,
turned the draft, went for the "straight threading" feature and this came
up. It also needed to be a liftplan format, but if you have 32 shafts, you
have a dobby and use a liftplan.
I displayed the fabric option as double cloth and your structure is correct
- Though I'm sewing right now (taking a break cause I don't like to do it)
and should get back. You'd need to double check that the open double width
goes in the correct dfirection on both sides.

Sara von Tresckow, Fond du Lac, WI
sarav@...
http://www.woolgatherers.com Dutch Master Loom/Spinning Chairs/Öxabäck
Looms, visit us in Fond du Lac or contact us about your weaving/spinning
needs